Duisport Trimodal Terminal (D3T)
On January 1, 2008 the first shipping line container terminal in the European hinterland started operations in Duisburg-Rheinhausen.
- Joint venture: NYK (40%), CMA CGM (40%), Duisport (20%)
- Area : 37,500m2 (able to handle 75,000 boxes p.a.) expandable to max. 70,000m2
- 4 x 350m rail tracks, 390m barge berth
- Gantry Crane
- Other equipment : reach stackers, top lifters
Duisburg Intermodal Services
With the DRX (Duisburg Rail Express) NYK Line offers a high quality product linking the Rhine/ Ruhr area with the port of Rotterdam with several train connections per week.
For more details such as rail schedule / cut off times, please click here.
Additionally Antwerp is connected by regular barge service.
What are the benefits?
- Environmental: The shift from truck to rail means greatly reduced emissions
- Customer Service: Increased inland network coverage will also benefit from avoiding port congestion and improved synergy between shipping and inland transport
Click here for details of our Duisburg Intermodal Services